NBC Decontamination Spray Vehicle ARS-12M
This system is specially mounted on a Praga V3S truck carriage and is designed for decontamination by means of washing with hot water.
ARS-12M NBC Decontamination Spray vehicle enables chemical, biological and radioactive decontamination of weapons, combat and transport vehicles and material, to include the spraying of roads and the decontamination of areas with a solid surface. It can prepare hot bleaching substances for use in other decontamination systems. The spray vehicle is often used in combination with the Linka-82, a system for special clearance of combat equipment.
Basic Technical Data
- Weight: 7,780 kg
- Length: 6,890 mm
- Width: 2,250 mm
- Height: 2,493 mm
- Width of spraying bar: min. 2,500, max. 4,000 mm
- Capacity of tank: 2,500 litres
- Pump GF-600 output: 595 litres per minute
- Heating capacity: 502 MJ per hour
- Time of heating: 60 minutes
- Fuel consumption for heating the full water tank to 60º Centigrade: 24 to 28 litres of petrol