Deputy Minister – Head of the Economic Issues Division
- Marital Status: married, 2 children
- Date of Birth: 22 March 1976
- Languages: Czech (native), English (fluent), Russian (passive)
Areas of Expertise:
- Financial management, financial modeling, performance management;
- Central procurement, public tendering, project management;
- Business transformation, financial and operational restructuring;
- Cost reduction, process improvement, shared services centers.
Master’s degree in Economics with specialisation in Finance and Management information systems (University of Economics Prague, Faculty of Finance and Accounting).
PMP® – Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute, USA);
FRM® – Financial Risk Manager (Global Association of Risk Professionals, USA);
FCCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK.
- 1 January 2018
Appointed Deputy Minister – Head of the Economic Issues Division, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic.
- 1 June 2015
Appointed Deputy Minister – Head of the Economic and Property Division, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic.
- From March 2012 - May 2015
LOM PRAHA s.p., Executive Director
Financial and operational restructuring of the manufacturing company Leading finance, HR, facility and administration teams, public tendering.
- As of 1 December 2012 - LOM PRAHA s.p., Statutory Deputy CEO;
- From January 2015 – member of the supervisory board of LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s.;
- July 2014 – January 2015 – BoD member of LOM PRAHA TRADE a.s.;
- From April 2013 – member of the supervisory board of VR Group a.s. (subs. of LOM PRAHA s.p.);
- September – December 2012 – interim Director of The Air Force and Air Defence Military Technical Institute in Prague (VTULaPVO) – divestment project.
Czech National Security Authority – Secret clearance
- 2006 – February 2012
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Manager > Director
Finance management consulting leader for Czech and Slovak Republics.
- Responsible for business development and delivery of various projects – focus on finance / process / restructuring advisory;
- 2004 – 2006
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Manager, Canada
- Finance processes optimization and improved reporting, implementing controls and KPIs.
- 1999 – 2004
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Assistant > Senior, Consultant
- 3 years as auditor, then moved into management consulting.
- 1996 - 1999
Allianz insurance, software analyst
- Designing and implementing IS for processing payments and insurance administration.
- Aviation, history, historical topography, motorbike H-D, engineering, running;
- CFO club in the Czech Republic.
Updated: January 6, 2018